Hot stamping brass
LLC1 "Shlyakh" - is a powerful modern enterprise specializing in the manufacture of brass sanitary fittings with a full production cycle. In 2003 it was created with the aim of producing high-quality TM LEXLINE fitting that meets high standards.
Today Shlyakh LLC is the market leader in the production of brass fittings, which can be purchased in dealerships in Ukraine and abroad.
A quality management system that meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2018 has been developed, implemented and applied at the production site.
The certificate was issued by an accredited body LLC NPP International Standards and Systems.dy LLC NPP International Standards and Systems.
The main production structure of the enterprise:
- Design and technical department;
- Tool shop;
- Foundry ;
- Hot stamping workshop;
- Area of metal machining;
- Workshop of automatic and semi-automatic lines and multifunctional machines and installations;
- Department of assembly and packaging of parts.
Manufacturing quality fittings with high standards
Employees at the enterpris
Clients of metalworking
Years of experience in the manufacturing industry
Millions fittings per year
Tons of products per year
PRODUCTION OF PRODUCTS BY THE METHOD OF PRESSURE CASTING
By means of injection molding, it is possible to obtain both thin-walled parts with threads, holes and complex shapes, and thick-walled parts, depending on the need. The dimensional accuracy of injection molded parts is very high (0.1-0.01 mm). All castings are exactly the same and interchangeable. The products have a very fine-grained structure, which provides improved mechanical properties.
The disadvantages of injection molding are the need for expensive steel molds and a dedicated compressed air unit, and the limited size and weight of the castings.
PRODUCTION OF PRODUCTS BY THE METHOD OF HOT FORMING
We use hot stamping for mass production, requiring a separate stamp for each product, the production of which takes a lot of time and money.
The stamp consists of two halves: the upper, fixed with wedges in the hammer head, or the movable part of the press, and the lower, installed in the stamp holder connected to the hammer head, or the stationary part of the press. In both halves of the stamp, streams are made, forming, when these halves come into contact, a cavity with a shape corresponding to the shape configuration of the stamped product.
The stamp in operation experiences large shock loads, therefore it is made of well-forged high-alloy steel and subjected to heat treatment. Stamps are treated with special lubricants. At the same time, the lubrication of the stamps reduces their "heat", which is formed in the form of small cracks from repeated heating and cooling of the upper layer of the stamp metal.
Stamping provides significant savings in metal, reduces the complexity of processing and subsequent machining, increases the metal utilization rate and increases the productivity of equipment.
Advantages of hot formed brass fitting:
- no cavities and cracks, high density of the metal structure;
- high strength to mechanical stress, increased service life;
- observance of "centers" and simplicity of "packing" make installation convenient;
- the fitting is made according to GOST;
- low price at the European level of presentation and quality of the product.
Additional metal processing services from Shlyakh LLC
- CNC turning work
- CNC milling
- Jig boring
- Electrical discharge machining of metal
- Flat grinding of metals
- Cylindrical grinding
- Hot stamping
- Non-ferrous metal casting
- Plastic molding services
- Vibro-polishing surface treatment
- Shot blasting of metals
- Making molds and dies
- Laser engraving services
- Vacuum coating
- CNC drilling: types and technical capabilities
- Development of design documentation
- Production of parts according to customer drawings
- CNC metalworking
- Production of shut-off valves
- Custom made brass products
- Brass valves
- Serial production of metal products
- Non-standard metal products
VIDEO OF THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
Please contact the specified phone numbers and we will certainly advise you. Always happy to help!